Dove Mountain is a Natural Choice for Families
The Dove Mountain community is known for many things — it’s home to The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Resort and Spa, beautiful luxury homes, and an unparalleled natural setting with thousands of acres of Sonoran Desert preserved forever. But did you know Dove Mountain is also a great place to raise a family?
It’s true, and by design. That’s because before the first shovel sank into the ground in 1997, Cottonwood Properties created a blueprint for a master-planned community with homes and experiences for a variety of life stages and income levels.
Families with Kids Call Dove Mountain Home for Many Reasons
- The parks, playgrounds and trails throughout the community.
- The Marana community has a reputation for serving families with summer camps, swim and sports programs, a phenomenal Fourth of July event and many other events throughout the year.
- The tree-lined neighborhoods are pedestrian-friendly, peaceful and safe.
- Brand-new quality homes starting at $270,000.
- The neighborhoods are close to kid-friendly restaurants, shopping, movie theatres and more.
Now There’s the New Dove Mountain K-8 CSTEM School!
Local families are excited about the state-of-the-art K-8 Computer Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (CSTEM) school in the heart of the community opening this fall. The school’s 21st century curriculum and modern learning tools are designed to give students the experiences, knowledge and skills they need to be successful in college, careers and life.
The Dove Mountain CSTEM school will also feature full-day free kindergarten, gifted and special education, fine arts and music, health services, a full-time master-level counselor, physical education programs and athletics, and before- and after-school care.
“When we bought our house in midtown Tucson, we knew that we might only be there for a few years,” Tucson resident Leigh Pomerantz said.
“When our daughter reaches school age, we’ll look at nearby schools to ensure she has the best education possible. Thanks to the new CSTEM school, we’re now considering Dove Mountain as well.”