Updates from Our Builders
The celebration of the Sonoran Desert is a theme built into the Dove Mountain community.
Neighborhoods within Dove Mountain incorporate open space and the natural environment, and share close proximity to 50 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails, 81 holes of world-class golf, fine restaurants, and so much more.
Dove Mountain’s neighborhoods with new homes under construction vary by price point, lot size, and lifestyle:
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences offer a variety of semi-custom and custom homes as well as special access to The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Resort and services such as concierge, maid, and chef service.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences
- The Canyon Pass neighborhood has spectacular custom home sites averaging over 1.5 acres, along with its own private hiking trail in a secluded canyon setting.
- Boulder Pass offers homes by Miramonte Homes and Lennar with both mountain and golf course views.
- Del Webb is a 55+ active adult community with a variety of single-story home designs and the Saguaro Recreation Center features a full gym, resort style pool & spa, and sport courts.
- The Golden Barrel and Blue Agave neighborhoods by Mattamy Homes provide open space and stellar views at an attractive price point.
- The Dove Mountain community includes many more neighborhoods all unique in their own way.
Contact the Dove Mountain Information Center at 520.572.8000 to learn more about new homes in Dove Mountain or visit the home builders page.
Many new features are planned for Dove Mountain:
- A new community park is planned to open in 2019 on the west side of Dove Mountain. It promises to be a great place to spend time with the kids, grandkids, or your dogs. A state-of-the-art jungle gym and two dog areas are planned within the park.
- Marana Unified School District has begun construction of a new K-8 C-STEM (Creativity – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) school at Dove Mountain scheduled to open next fall.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is renovating its rooms and suites this summer, so they will have a fresh feel and new technology in the fall.
- New developments at the Dove Mountain commercial center are in the design phase.